Source Naturals Selenium 200 mcg tablets
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant mineral.
- Selenium may reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer.
- However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet daily.
- Additional benefits may be obtained by taking this product with vitamin E.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb