Source Naturals Pau D'Arco liquid extract
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Source Naturals Pau D Arco is the highest quality inner bark of the Purple Lapacho tree found in Brazil and Northern Argentina.
- Ever since ancient times, when it was a standard for the medicine men of the Inca Empire, pau d'arco (also known as ipe roxo and taheebo) has been one of the most widely used herbs in South America.
- Its popularity is attributed to the active constituent, lapachol, which has been the subject of numerous scientific studies.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Mix 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of this natural extract into tea or juice to drink between meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb