Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Source Naturals Niacin 250 vitamin B-3 timed release tablets - 250 ea
Niacin 250 vitamin B-3 timed release Functions the nervous system and digestive systems.
You Save: $4.70 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Timed release.
- Metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
- Maintains healthy skin.
Source Naturals Niacin 250 vitamin B-3 timed release tablets
- Source Naturals Niacin 250 Vitamin B3 plays an essential role in the activities of various enzymes involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
- Source Naturals Niacin 250 Vitamin B-3 also plays an important role in the functioning of the nervous system and digestive systems, and the manufacturing of sex hormones.
- Moreover, Source Naturals Niacin 250 Vitamin B-3 plays an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no dairy, or egg.
- Gluten free.
- Soy and wheat free.
- Contains no sugar, starch or salt.
- No artificial colors, flavors or fragrances.
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Please see warnings before using.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have diabetes, liver dysfunctions or ulcers, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Niacin may cause temporary flushing, tingling, skin reddening, and sensations of heat, especially if taken on an empty stomach.
- This is a natural and harmless reaction.
- Niacin 250(tm) is time released to minimize the intensity of the flushing response, which varies from person to person.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb