Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Calcium and Calcium Complex > Calcium and Magnesium >
Source Naturals Magnesium Bis-Glycinate 100 mg tablets - 60 ea
Supports cardiovascular, bone, muscle, energy, and neurotransmitter processes.
You Save: $3.29 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Increased absorption.
- Supports cardiovascular processes.
- Superior bio-available chelate.
Source Naturals Magnesium Bis-Glycinate 100 mg tablets
- Superior bioavailable chelate.
- Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body, but an estimated 75% of Americans are magnesium deficient.
- Magnesium plays a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions, including supporting cardiovascular, bone, muscle, energy, and neurotransmitter processes. Source Naturals magnesium is attached to the amino acid glycine.
- The magnesium bis-glycinate combination enables efficient absorption, the glycinate allowing the magnesium to transfer easily across the intestinal wall.
- Increased absorption means more usable magnesium for your bodys needs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any form of liver disorder, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb