Arm and Hammer complete care enamel strengthening fluoride anticavity toothpaste
- For Stronger, Healthier and Whiter Teeth: Fluoride Formula with Calcium, Baking Soda and Peroxide.
- Restores tooth enamel.
- Removes more plaque.
- Gently removes stains and whitens teeth.
- Keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean all day long.
- Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
- Acid from food and drink weakens the tooth's surface and wears away enamel.
- Fluoride formulation with calcium rebuilds and strengthens enamel.
Baking soda and peroxide removes plaque and gently whitens teeth.
Leaves teeth stronger, cleaner, and whiter.
Sodium Fluoride (0.24%)
Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), PEG PPG 38 8 Copolymer, PEG PPG 116 66 Copolymer, Calcium Sulfate, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Dipotassium Phosphate, PEG 8, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- Do not swallow.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 6 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.
- Do not use if irritation occurs or persists.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: