Simply Saline Children Sterile Saline Nasal Mist For Nasal Relief
Comforting mist helps relieve symptoms of dry, irritated nose as gentle misting flushes dust, dirt, pollen and congestion from nasal and sinus passages. Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose due to colds and flu, It provides gentle irrigation traditionally used for cold prevention.
- Moisturizes and flushes dust and irritants from nasal passages.
- Drug-free, made from two natural ingredients: water and salt
- Non-addictive, can be used as often as needed
- Gentle mist, with adaptable nozzle
- Contents remain sterile throughout use
- Use alone or with your cold or allergy medicine
Purified water, 0.9% sodium chloride.
For children 2 and older, Simply Saline Children's Allergy can be used as often as necessary. Non habit forming.
1. To flush and irrigate, tilt head to the side over sink. Insert nozzle into one nostril depressing as a gentle mist fills sinus passages and flows out nostrils.
2. To moisturize and relieve congestion, insert nozzle into each nostril and press shortly as moisture is restored to dry nasal passages.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid spraying in eyes.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store between 59 F and 86 F (15 C and 30 C)
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb