Home > Hair Care, Tools > Shaving and Hair Removal > Hair Remover Products >
- UPC: 022600282006
- Easy, precise removal of facial hair.
- Roll-on applicator is gentle to skin.
- Sugar wax formula grips short hairs.
Nair hair remover face roll-on wax kit - Kit
Easy and precise removal of facial hair.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Nair hair remover face roll-on wax kit
- Water Rinseable Sugar Wax.
- Skin Softening Formula with White Lily.
- Smoothness Lasts Up to 8 Weeks.
- For Facial Hair and Eyebrows.
- Dermatologist Tested.
- Up to 25 Facial Applications.
European Innovation by Nair
For easy, precise removal of facial hair and eyebrows, discover Nair Face Roll-On Wax Kit.
Ultra-Precision with the Exclusive Nair Roll-On Applicator
Based on professional techniques, the roll-on applicator allows you to easily apply wax where you want it. The wax glides on and follows facial contours, while being gentle to the delicate skin of the face.
Gentle and Effective:Nair Sugar Wax
The formula perfectly grips even short hairs to remove them effectively from the roots. Sugar wax rinses off with water, and leaves your skin soft.
- Tube of Wax is Ready for Use 3 Minutes in Hot Water.
- The Roll-On Applicator Screws On and is Easily Cleaned with Water After Use.
- Paraben-Free, Dye-Free, Perfume-Free.
- Formula Enriched with White Lily and is Gentle on Delicate Face Skin.
- Roll-On Applicator.
- Wax Tube.
- Precision Stick.
- 20 Reusable Cloth Strips.
Sucrose, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Water, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract
- Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, moles and warts.
- Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes.
- Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin.
- Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin.
- Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin.
- Do not apply wax over sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema.
- Do not use immediately after a bath.
- Do not use deodorant or antiperspirant for 24 hours after underarm hair removal.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid any contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- In the event of contact with eyes or mucous membranes , rinse immediately with water; if irritation persists consult a doctor.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal, burns or other injury.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Patch test before each use by applying the product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed.
- Follow directions and wait 24 hours.
- If skin appears normal, proceed.
- Never reapply wax on same area within a 24-hour period.
- As with any wax treatment, some discomfort may be experienced.
- Your skin may turn a little red red for a short while after treatment.
- This is normal and will soon disappear.
- If the skin to be treated is not held taut, and the wax is not zipped or pulled back very fast and close to the skin, then a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue will remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed resulting in injury.
- Read the instructions carefully, proceed at all times with caution.
- Do not use in conventional or toaster oven.
- Do not heat in microwave or on stove top.
- Take extreme caution when warming the wax not to overheat.
- Never leave wax unattended.
- Remember the tube containing the wax will also become hot.
- Remember to use caution when handling.
- Testing or applying the wax it is too hot could cause you serious injury.
- Always use caution when using pointed end of precision stick in area of the eyes.
- For external use only.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb