PediaSure sidekicks strawberry nutrition support liquid
- Nutrition support for an uneven diet.Kid Approved Taste.
- All the nutrition of original PediaSure with fewer calories and less fat.
- PediaSure SideKicks is a source of protein, fiber and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for kids who are growing fine but missing nutrients.
- For children who require a lower calorie complete feeding, provides 100% or more of the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals:
- In 1000 mL for children 1 to 8 years of age.
- In 1500 mL for children 9 to 13 years of age.
- Good source of protein and fiber.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
Water, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein Isolate. Less than 0.5% of the Following: Cellulose Gel, Whey Protein Concentrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gum, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Potassium Hydroxide, m-Inositol, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, FDandC Red #3, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
- Shake well.
- Best served cold.
- Follow physician's instructions for flow rate, volume, dilution and need for additional fluids.
Storage and Handling:
- After opening, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Not for IV use.
- Not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- Consult your health care professional for use with children under 2 years of age.
- Not for children with galactosemia.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb