Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Ethical Nutrients bone builder MCHC tablets with magnesium boron and vitamin D - 120 ea
A calcium-rich bone food that supports bone mineralization, density, and strength.
You Save: $11.33 (51.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Bone support
- With Magnesium Boron & Vitamin D
- Dietary Supplement
Ethical Nutrients bone builder MCHC tablets with magnesium boron and vitamin D
With Magnesium Boron & Vitamin D. Bone Builder MBD is an excellent, comprehensive bone support formula that features the same calcium-rich MCHC found in original Bone Builder, but with other bone-nourishing nutrients.Bone Builder is a comprehensive bone support formula that features:
- MCHC (microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate), a calcium-rich bone food that supports bone mineralization, density, and strength. MCHC contains calcium phosphorous, and organic factors that naturally comprise raw bone. The MCHC in Bone Builder is cryogenically processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Magnesium in a 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio for optimal support of bone formation.
- Boron a trace mineral which may play a role in maintaining healthy calcium balance through its involvement in estrogen metabolism.
- Vitamin D, an essential nutrient for the maintenance of healthy bones.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
Take 2 tablets up to 3 times daily.
Keep out of the reach of children. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb