Ethical Nutrients bone builder microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate tablets
An exquisite comprehensive bone support formula featuring microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC). MCHC is a crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, bone-derived growth factors, protein matrix, and trace minerals - ingredients that naturally comprise healthy bone. Along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake helps to maintain bone health and reduce the rate of bone loss or bone thinning.With the following features, Bone Builder stands apart from other calcium formulas:
- An excellent source of bioavailable calcium, minerals, and organic factors for bone nourishment.
- Cryogenic process preserves the delicate ingredients.
- X-ray diffraction analysis verifies microcrystalline structure.
- Regularly assayed for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Bone Builder is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose, crocamelose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
Take 2 tablets up to 3 times daily.
Keep out of the reach of children. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb