Source Naturals Duracarb for quick energy
- DuraCarb, an energy drink for athletes and exercise enthusiasts, contains both long and branched chain carbohydrates.
- Scientific research as far back as the late 1970s indicates that the digestion of long and branched chain carbohydrates is extremely efficient.
- In fact, there is evidence that absorption becomes more efficient as chain length and branching increase.
- Duracarb contains a higher percentage of long and branched chain carbohydrates than many other carbo drinks.
- Duracarb gives you quick, consistent energy when you need it, with no unneccessary fat, protein, or fiber.
- It wont leave you feeling sluggish and full when you need to feel light and energized.
- Duracarb is smooth and mixes easily, with no oily or bitter aftertaste.
- You can drink Duracarb before and throughout workouts, to replenish fluids or energy.
- For optimal energy and fitness, take Duracarb along with muscle dynamo, source naturals advanced atheletic formula.
- Muscle dynamo contains vitamin B and other nutrients involved in the krebs energy producing cycle.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Mix at least one oz (1 1/2 scoops) in 8 to 12 oz of your favorite beverage (using water or diluted juice such as apple juice will avoid the sugar high effect and help provide a smooth release of fuel).
- DuraCarb requires no blender, it dissolves easily when stirred.
- Drink before and during workouts for increased energy and fluid replenishment.
- Drink after cool-down from intense workouts to restore depleted carbohydrate and glycogen reserves.
- For endurance athletes:Take 2 oz (3 scoops) of Duracarb 20 minutes before training.
- Sip throughout workout for continuous replenishment of energy and fluids.
- Take 1 oz after cool down to maximize recuperation.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or diabetic, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.30 lb