Source Naturals Athletic series Creatine powder
- Supports muscular activity.
- Creatine monohydrate is converted to creatine phosphate (CrP) in muscle tissue.
- CrP provides a critically important store of energy which helps to power short bursts of intense muscular activity, as in sprinting or weightlifting. Creatine phosphate helps recycle ATP for energy production in muscle cells.
- 1 to 2 level teaspoons shortly before exercise, and 1 level teaspoon afterwards, mixed in water or juice as desired.
- When beginning creatine supplementation, taking 2 level teaspoons 4 times daily for 5 days may optimize results.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb