Source Naturals Athletic series Creatine powder
- Supports muscular activity.
- Creatine monohydrate is converted to creatine phosphate (CrP) in muscle tissue.
- CrP provides a critically important store of energy which helps to power short bursts of intense muscular activity, as in sprinting or weightlifting.
- CrP is used up in regenerating the ATP consumed during intense exercise, and is itself renewed when creatine interacts with ATP during the rest period immediately after strenuous exercise.
- Free Of:Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat, sugar, starch salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- 1 to 2 level teaspoons shortly before exercise, and 1 level teaspoon afterwards, mixed in water or juice as desired.
- When beginning creatine supplementation, taking 2 level teaspoons 4 times daily for 5 days may optimize results.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb