Source Naturals Creatine1000 mg tablets
- Creatine monohydrate is converted to creastine phosphate (CrP) in muscle tissue.
- CrP provides a critically important store of energy which helps to power shot bursts of intense muscular activity, as in sprinting or weightlifting.
- CrP is used up in regenerating the ATP consumed during intense exercise, and is itself renewed when creatine interacts with ATP during the rest period immediately after strenuous exercise.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 to 5 tablets shortly before exercise, and 2 to 3 tablets afterwards.
- When beginning creatine supplementation, taking 5 tablets, 4 times daily for 5 days may optimize results.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb