Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Calcium and Calcium Complex > Calcium >
- Eco friendly.
- Coral is not harmful.
- Increase in blood alkalinity.
Source Naturals Calcium Coral 600 mg capsules - 240 ea
Source Naturals Coral Calcium coral and is not harmful to living coral.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Source Naturals Calcium Coral 600 mg capsules
- Coral calcium contains the alkaline minerals calcium and magnesium, as well as other essential trace minerals.
- An initial study on an alkaline mineral blend demonstrated an increase in blood alkalinity (pH) and buffering capacity.
- Proper alkalinity (pH) of the blood is critical for the overall health of the body.
- Source Naturals Coral Calcium is eco-friendly: it is harvested in Okinawa, Japan from fossilized (dead) coral and is not harmful to living coral.
- Free Of:
- Soy or wheat.
- Preservatives, or artificial color.
- Flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), acacia gum, and magnesium stearate.
2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily, or as recommended by a health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb