Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Calcium and Calcium Complex > Calcium and Magnesium >
Source Naturals Calcium coral 600 mg tablets - 60 ea
Increases in blood alkalinity (pH) and buffering capacity.
You Save: $5.25 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Increases in blood alkalinity.
- Increases buffering capacity.
Source Naturals Calcium coral 600 mg tablets
- Coral calcium contains the alkaline minerals calcium and magnesium, as well as other essential trace minerals.
- An initial study on an alkaline mineral blend demonstrated an increase in blood alkalinity (pH) and buffering capacity.
- Proper alkalinity (pH) of the blood is critical for the overall health of the body.
- Source naturals Coral Calcium is eco-friendly: it is harvested in Okinawa, Japan from fossilized (dead) coral and is not harmful to living coral.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, acacia gum, stearic gum, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
2 tablets 1 to 2 times daily.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb