Enfamil gentlease infant formula milk based powder
- Triple Health Guard.
- Brain and Eye.
- Immune System.
- For Newborns and Infants 0-12 Months..
- Milk-Based Power with Iron.
- Partially Broken Down Proteins.
- Enfamil Gentlease is Designed to Reduce Fussiness and Gas in 24 hours.
- Provide excellent nutrition for healthy growth during growth during baby's first year.
- 4 out of 5 moms using Enfamil Gentlease for fussiness and gas were satisfied.
Corn Syrup Solids (45%), Partially Hydrogenated Nonfat Milk and Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Olecic Sunflower Oils (26%)), Casein Hydrolysate (From Milk) (Modified to be better tolerated in milk-allergic babies (17%)), Less than 2% of:, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (DHA), Vitamin A Palminate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Panthothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, L Carnitine.
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
- Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
- Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
- Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- First wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
- Second pour desired amount of water into the bottle.
- Add powder.
- Third cap bottle and shake well.
- Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40�F (2-4�C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more then a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, do not refrigerate feeding bottle.
- You must use within 1 hour or discard.
- Powder storage: Store cans at room temperature.
- After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month.
- Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb