Home > Hair Care, Tools > Shaving and Hair Removal > Hair Remover Products >
Veet high precission facial wax hair remover - 0.5 oz
Specially designed for use on eyebrows, upper lip and chin.
You Save: $0.73 (6.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Face sensitive formula
- With almond oil
Veet high precission facial wax hair remover
- For Perfect Results that Last.
- 20+ Full Face Treatments.
- Precision Tip for Eyebrows and Upper Lip.
- Face Sensitive Formula with Almond Oil.
- Dermatologically Tested.
Veet Facial Wax has been specially designed for use on eyebrows, upper lip and chin. You can now get precise and long lasting results at home. Veet Facial Wax comes in an easy to use tube with a high precision applicator tip that allows you to apply a precise amount of wax exactly where you need it. The wax is water-rinseable and has been specially developed for the sensitive facial area.
Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Glucose, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Almond Oil, Glycereth 8 Esters, Water.
Before you start:
- Cleanse the area where you wish to depilate with soap and warm water, then dry it thoroughly.
- The area to be waxed must be clean and dry and free of creams or cosmetics.
- With the lid tightly in place, place the tube of wax into a cup of hot tap water.
- Leave in for 1 minute to warm the wax.
- Remove the tube and dry thoroughly.
- If the wax is difficult to get out of the tube, replace the lid tightly and place the tube back in the hot water for a further 1 minute to allow the wax to warm up more and achieve the right consistency.
- It is important that the wax does not come into contact with water as it becomes ineffective.
- Only a thin layer of wax must be applied to effectively remove hair.
- How to apply the wax: Remove the cap from the tube.
- Test the temperature and flow of the wax by spreading a small amount onto the back of your hand.
- Squeeze the tube until a small bead of wax appears on the tip - only a small amount is needed. If wax is applied too thickly the hair removal will not be effective.
- Using the bevelled tip spread the wax onto the area you want to depilate, in the direction of hair growth.
- Immediately place a fabric strip over the wax, smoothing it on in the direction of the hair growth.
- Smooth the strip 2-3 times to help the wax grip the hair. Leave at least 1 cm at the end of the strip wax-free so that you can grip the strip when removing.
- Hold the skin taut and swiftly remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth keeping the strip as parallel as possible to the skin.
- If you end up applying too much wax or apply wax where you do not wish to remove hair simple wash off with water and thoroughly dry the area before reapplying the wax. After waxing: Simple wash off any residues with water.
- After use, used strips may be rinsed with water and dried in order to be re-used for the next hair removal session.
- Rinse the stick with warm water and allow to dry before putting it back into the box.
- Using a damp cloth remove the excess wax from the edges of the tube before closing it.
- Please dispose of this product 9 months after opening.
- Carefully follow the directions for use indicated on the leaflet inside this pack.
- Designed for use on the female facial areas of eyebrows, upper lip and chin but not suitable for use on any other body part.
- Do not use on varicose veins, cold sores, moles, scars, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying the wax to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use.
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction , begin waxing.
- After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using make-up, any other perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing.
- For external use only.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb