Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Sprays, Relief Lotions >
Tucks fast relief hemorrhoidal spray - 0.5 oz
Relieves pain, itching and discomfort.
You Save: $1.64 (20.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Relieves pain, itching, discomfort.
- Clean feeling spray works upside down.
- Use at home or on the go.
Tucks fast relief hemorrhoidal spray
- Use at home or on-the-go.
- Clean feeling spray.
- Sprays upside down.
- Brand used by hospitals.
Temporarily relieves these local symptoms associated with hemorrhoids:
Pramoxine HCI - 1 %Pain reliever
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Denatonium Benzoate , Ethyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 20 , T-Butyl Alcohol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Water
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to the affected area up to 5 times daily.
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Allergic reaction occurs.
- Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase.
- Rectal bleeding occurs.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb