Neutrogena all in one acne control facial treatment
This multi-tasking facial treatment gets acne's past, present and future under control for consistently clearer, healthier looking skin. Its powerful combination of ingredients works together to clear up the three phases of a breakout:
- Naturally derived soy and pure vitamin A smooth skin and reduce the look of past acne marks.
- Powerful salicylic acid acne-fighting medicine reduces the size and redness of present breakouts and fights future budding acne before it emerges.
- Formula does not over-dry skin.
Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Arachidyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth 20, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Isoceteth 20, Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Arachidyl Glucoside, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ammonium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Laureth 7, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Ethylparaben, Retinol, Lactobacillus/Soybean Seed Ferment Extract
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb