Tylenol sinus congestion and pain severe caplets for adults
For the temporary relief of:
- Sinus congestion and pressure.
- Nasal congestion.
- Minor aches and pains.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, and hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies.
Acetaminophen - 325 mgPain Reliever , Guaifenesin - 200 mgExpectorant , Phenylephrine HCI - 5 mgNasal Decongestant
Carnauba Wax , Croscarmellose Sodium , Flavor , Hydroxypropyl Cellulose , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Pregelatinized Starch , Sucralose , Titanium Dioxide , Triacetin
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning) Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Swallow whole - do not crush, chew or dissolve.
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take.
- More than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had and allergic reaction to this product or an of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic couch such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb