Thera-gesic pain rellieveing creme, Aloe vera
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backaches.
Methyl Salicylate 25%
Aloe Vera, Carbomer 980, Dimethicone, GLycerine, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trolamine, Water.
- Adults and children 12 or more years of age: Apply thin layers of creme into and around the sore or painful area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- The number of thin layers controls the intensity of the action of THERA-GESIC PLUS.
- One thin layer provides a mild effect, two thin layers provide a strong effect and three thin layers provide a very strong effect.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use:
- Immediately after shower or bath.
- If skin is sensitive to oil of wintergreen (methyl salicylate).
- Ask a doctor before use:
- For children under 2 and through 12 years of age.
- If prone or sensitive to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb