Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Womens Vitamins >
Source Naturals DIM 100 mg tablets - 30 ea
Preferential formation of estrogen metabolites correlated with healthy breast, endometrial and cervical tissues.
You Save: $5.96 (51.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Phosphatidyl choline.
- Vitamin E.
Source Naturals DIM 100 mg tablets
- Source Naturals DIM is an indole phytochemical that is a natural metabolite of compounds found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- In animal and in-vitro studies, Source Naturals DIM has been shown to lead to the preferential formation of estrogen metabolites that are correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues.
- This unique property sets Source Naturals DIM apart from other plant nutrients.
- Source Naturals DIM is combined with phosphatidyl choline, vitamin E and Bioperine for enhance absorption.
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and stearic acid.
- Contains soy.
1-4 tablets per day with meals.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or are taking immunosuppressive therapies.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb