Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Womens Vitamins >
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
Source Naturals DIM 100 mg tablets - 180ea
Combined with phospholipids, vitamin E and bioperine for enhanced absorption.
You Save: $16.33 (27.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Source Naturals DIM 100 mg tablets
- DIM is an indole phytochemical that is a natural metabolic of compounds found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- In animal and in-vitro studies, DIM has been shown to lead to the preferential formation of estrogen, and cervical tissues.
- This unique property sets DIM apart from other plant nutrients.
- Source Naturals DIM is combined with phospholipids, vitamin E and bioperine for enhanced absorption.
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and stearic acid.
- CONTAINS: SOY
1 to 4 tablets per day with meals.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or are taking immunosuppressive therapies.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb