Source Naturals Diet Tonalin CLA 1000 mg softgels
- Tonalin CLA is a fatty acid derived from safflower oil.
- Tonalin's potential benefits are cited in U.S. Patent 5,554,646, which states that CLA plays a role in reducing body fat and increasing body protein (muscle) in animals.
- Clinical trials are currently being conducted to confirm its effects in humans.
- For best results, take this product in conjunction with the enclosed Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (Tonalin CLA) 2.22 g
- Gelatin (capsule).
- Purified water.
- Titanium dioxide.
3 Diet Tonalin CLA softgels daily with meals.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using Diet Tonalin CLA product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb