Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Weight Loss Supplements > Chromium, Weightloss >
Source Naturals Diet Tonalin CLA 1000 mg softgels - 30 ea
Plays a role in reducing body fat and increasing body protein (muscle) in animals.
You Save: $4.42 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Reduce Body Fat.
- Increasing body protein.
Source Naturals Diet Tonalin CLA 1000 mg softgels
- May Help Reduce Body Fat.
- Tonalin Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a fatty acid derived from safflower oil.
- Tonalin's potential benefits are cited in U.S. patent 5,554,646, which states that CLA plays a role in reducing body fat and increasing body protein (muscle) in animals.
- Clinical trials are currently being conducted to confirm its effects in humans.
- When taken in conjunction with the Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan, body fat may be reduced.
- Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural caramel color, and mixed tocopherols.
- Contains soy.
- 3 softgels daily with meals.
- For best results, take this product in conjunction with the enclosed Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb