Source Naturals Diet Chitosan 500 mg capsules
- Breakthrough Fiber
Chitosan, a fiber derived from chitin in shellfish, is a nondigestible aminopolysaccharide.
- Chitosan is synthesized by removing acetyl groups from chitin through a process called deacetylation.
- This process enhances the activity of chitosan by improving its solubility in the acidic enviroment of the stomach.
- When taken in conjunction with the Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan, body fat may be reduced.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 capsules 1/2 hour before lunch and 2 capsules 1/2 hour before dinner with 8 ounces of liquid.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of fluid daily.
- For best results, take this product in conjunction with the enclosed Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan and a multiple vitamin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to shellfish or taking any medication, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Fat-soluble vitamins (A,E,D, or K), essential fatty acids or medications should be taken 4 hours before or after ingesting chitosan to ensure absorption.
- Take this product with large amounts of fluid.
- If you do not drink enough liquid, the product may cause constipation.
- Discontinue use if intestinal discomfort or constipation occurs.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb