Source Naturals Diet Chitosan 250 mg capsules
- Chitosan, a fiber derived from chitin in shellfish, is a nondigestible aminopolysaccharide.
- Chitosan is produced by removing acetyl groups from chitin, through a process called deacetylation.
- This process enhances the activity of chitosan by improving its solubility in the acidic environment of the stomach.
- When taken in conjunction with the Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan, body fat may be reduced.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 4 capsules 1/2 hour before lunch and 4 capsules 1/2 hour before dinner with 8 oz of liquid.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of fluid daily.
- For best results, take this product in conjunction with the enclosed Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan and a multiple vitamin such as Source Naturals Life Force.
If you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to shellfish or taking any medication, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb