Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
Source Naturals Dibencozide sublingual vitamin B-12 tablets - 120 ea
Dibencozide is a primary coenzyme form of vitamin B-12.
You Save: $38.58 (53.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Athletic Series.
- Sublingual Vitamin.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
Source Naturals Dibencozide sublingual vitamin B-12 tablets
- In order for vitamins to be utilized by the body, they must first be converted into their active coenzyme forms.
- Coenzymated sublingual B-12 goes directly into your bloodstream in its active form, ready to go to work immediately.
- Dibencozide is a primary coenzyme form of vitamin B-12.
- It is required for processing branch chain amino acids through the Kreb's cycle for sustained.
Sorbitol, mannitol, natural raspberry flavor, modified cellulose gum, natural peach flavor, and magnesium stearate.
Take 1 tablet daily, between meals or 30 minutes before workouts.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb