Source Naturals Dibencozide vitamin B-12 10 mg tablets
- In order for vitamins to be utilized by the body, they must first be converted into their active coenzyme forms.
- Coenzymated sublingual B-12 goes directly into your bloodstream in its active form, ready to go to work immediately.
- Dibencozide is a primary coenzyme form of vitamin B-12.
- It is required for processing branch chain amino acids through the Kreb's cycle for sustained energy production.
- Supplementation with dibencozide may support energy production during prolonged exertion.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 Tablet daily between meals or 30 minutes before workouts.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb