Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Memory Improvement Support >
Source Naturals DHA Neuromins 200 mg vegetarian softgels - 60 ea
Supports normal development of the brain and retina.
You Save: $22.80 (51.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Docosahexaenoic acid.
- Support rapid brain and retina development.
Source Naturals DHA Neuromins 200 mg vegetarian softgels
- Source Naturals Neuromins DHA provides a daily dose of docosahexaenoic acid.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and plays a significant role in cerebral development, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, to support rapid brain and retina development.
- DHA is supplied to the newborn via mother's breast milk.
- Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat or vegetarian diets.
- Supplementation with DHA can help assure adequate amounts to support normal development of the brain and retina.
- Modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, and caramel.
- Contains Soy.
3 softgels twice daily with meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb