Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Memory Improvement Support >
Source Naturals DHA Neuromins 100 mg softgels - 60 ea
Crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
You Save: $10.14 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Dietary Supplement for the Brain.
- To support rapid brain and retina development.
Source Naturals DHA Neuromins 100 mg softgels
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and functions as an important component of brain tissue.
- DHA plays a significant role in cerebral development throughout the life cycle, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, via the placenta, to support rapid brain and retina development.
- During infancy, DHA is also supplied to the newborn via mothers breast milk and is important for continued cerebral development.
- Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat.
Modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, and caramel.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb