Source Naturals DHA Neuromins 100 mg softgels
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and functions as an important component of brain tissue.
- DHA plays a significant role in cerebral development throughout the life cycle, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, via the placenta, to support rapid brain and retina development.
- During infancy, DHA is also supplied to the newborn via mothers breast milk and is important for continued cerebral development.
- Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb