Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Memory Improvement Support >
Source Naturals DHA Neuromins 100 mg softgels - 30 ea
Docosahexaenoic acid supports rapid brain and retina development.
You Save: $7.65 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Brain development and retina function in the eye.
- Vegetarian diet.
- fetal development and infancy.
Source Naturals DHA Neuromins 100 mg softgels
- Dietary Supplement For The Brain.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and functions are an important component of brain tissue.
- DHA plays a significant role in cerebral development throughout the life cycle, especially during the crucial periods of fetal development and infancy.
- Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, via the placenta, to support rapid brain and retina development.
- During infancy, DHA is also supplied to the newborn via mothers breast milk and is important for continued cerebral development.
- Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat or vegetarians diets.
Modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, and caramel.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb