Source Naturals Coenzyme Q10 bioperine 100 mg softgels
- Conezyme Q10 is essential to human life and is a crucial component in the primary energy production cycle.
- Research indicates that supplementation with this nutrient may support normal heart function, provide antioxidant protection and maintain the health of gums.
- Additionally, Bioperine (black pepper fruit extract) may enhance the absorption of CoQ10.
- An oil-based softgel is fat-soluble and may be more bioavailable than tablets or powder-fill.
- Rice bran oil, lecithin, yellow beeswaz, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, titanium dioxide, and annatto.
- Contains soy.
1 softgel daily with a meal.
- Do not take bioperine with medication.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb