Source Naturals Coenzyme Q10 100 mg softgels
- Source Naturals Coenzyme Q10 With Bioperine provides antioxidant support.
- Conezyme Q10 is essential to human life.
- Research indicates that supplementation with this nutrient may support normal heart function, provide antioxidant support and maintain the health of gums.
- Additionally, Bioperine (black pepper fruit extract) may enhance the absorption of CoQ10.
- Source Naturals Coenzyme Q10 With Bioperine is an oil-based softgel is fat-soluble and may be more bioavailable than tablets or powder-filled capsules.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, lecithin, canthaxanthin, turmeric, and titanium dioxide.
1 softgel daily with a meal.
Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb