Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Facial Skin Care > Facial Creams and Lotions >
Aquanil cleanser lotion a gentle soapless lipid free cleanser - 16 oz
Helps your skin retain its natural moisture to feel balanced and soft.
You Save: $2.24 (15.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Aquanil cleanser lotion a gentle soapless lipid free cleanser
Effectively removes dirt, oil and make-up to reveal your skins natural radiance. It is hypoallergenic plus fragrance and soap-free for even the most sensitive users. Appropriate for all skin types, it helps your skin retain its natural moisture to feel balanced and soft.
- Rinses clean leaving behind no pore-clogging residue.
- Oil and soap-free formula is ideal for the most sensitive users.
- Gentle, hydrating lotion leaves skin feeling soft and balanced.
- Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Can be used with or without water.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Xanthan Gum.
- Apply a generous amount of aquanil to the skin and gently rub.
- Remove the excess with water, a soft tissue or cloth.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
excellent for extremely sensitive skin!
i have battled red, dry, flaky parts of skin on my face since puberty hit; particularly the folds of my nose and my eyebrow area(s). at 28 years old, i had literally tried everything over-the-counter intended for use on sensitive skin. they only made my situation worse, so i avoided washing my face altogether and just relied on a prescription steroid cream for the frequent flare-ups i endured. i was afraid of getting my face wet at all because when it would dry, my sensitive areas would be redder, drier, and flakier than before. my dermatologist told me that it is essential to wash my face of dirt and grime daily. when i told him about my problems, he told me about aquanil. not only is aquanil the ONLY product i've ever used that didn't worsen my problem areas, it's the ONLY product i've used that's actually helped them! in conjunction with a lighter prescription cream which i apply once a week, i use aquanil every morning when i shower (and sometimes before i go to bed if i've been particularly active and sweating during the day). i cannot tell you how much this product has literally changed my life. the persistent and seemingly unending red blotches and flakes i lived with for 15 years are all but gone (occasionally, the folds of my nose will still flare-up, but only during seasonal/weather changes - and the aquanil knocks them out in 48 hours). if you've had similar trial-and-error disappointments with alleged "sensitive skin" cleansers like i had, worry no more and look no further than aquanil.