Source Naturals Active Hexose Correlated Compound 500 mg capsules
- Source Naturals AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract.
- Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties.
- AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach.
- For general well-being, take 2 capsules daily.
If you are pregnant,may become pregnant,or breastfeeding,consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb