Source Naturals Active Hexose Correlated Compound 500 mg capsules
- Source Naturals AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract.
- Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties.
- AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
Hydroxpropyl methylcellulose (capsule), and magnesium stearate.
- 2 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach.
- For general well-being, take 2 capsules daily.
If you are pregnant,may become pregnant,or breastfeeding,consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb