Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Poison IVY, Insect Bite, Sting Relief >
Humco Calamine lotion USp phenolated, skin care - 6 oz
Temporarily relieves the itching of insect bites.
You Save: $1.03 (17.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- The healthy skin care solution for skin protection.
- Drying agent.
- Itch relief.
Humco Calamine lotion USp phenolated, skin care
- Skin protectant.
- Drying agent and Itch relief.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- Temporarily relieves the itching of the above and insect bites.
Calamine, Zinc Oxide and Liquefied Phenol 1% .
Bentonite Magma, Calcium Hydroxide, Glycerin, and Purified Water.
- Adults and children 2 yrs of age and older: Shake well before using.
- Cleanse the skin with soap and water and let dry before each use.
- Apply lotion to the affected area using cotton or soft cloth, as often as needed for comfort.
- Store at room temperature 1 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F).
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- IF applied to fingers and toes do not bandage.
- Ask a doctor: before using on children under 2 years of age.
- When using this product: discontinue use if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, see professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb