Humco Calamine lotion USp phenolated, skin care
- Skin protectant.
- Drying agent and Itch relief.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- Temporarily relieves the itching of the above and insect bites.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Calamine, Zinc Oxide and Liquefied Phenol 1% .
Bentonite Magma, Calcium Hydroxide, Glycerin, and Purified Water.
- Adults and children 2 yrs of age and older: Shake well before using.
- Cleanse the skin with soap and water and let dry before each use.
- Apply lotion to the affected area using cotton or soft cloth, as often as needed for comfort.
- Store at room temperature 1 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F).
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- IF applied to fingers and toes do not bandage.
- Ask a doctor: before using on children under 2 years of age.
- When using this product: discontinue use if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, see professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb