Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Facial Skin Care > Bleaching Creams, Fade Creams >
Black And White Bleaching Cream with Hydroquinone 1.5 Oz
Black And White Bleaching Cream with Hydroquinone for a smooth, even complexion tone.
You Save: $1.42 (19.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Black And White Bleaching Cream with Hydroquinone
- In convenient tube.
- For a smooth, even complexion tone.
- Black and White Bleaching Cream lightens-brightens darkened skin areas and helps fade unsightly freckles.
- It's a greaseless vanishing cream that moisturizes and brings out natural beauty.
Water , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-8 , Cetyl Esters , Mineral Oil , Cetyl Alcohol , Sodium Sulfite , Ascorbic Acid , Citric Acid , Methylparaben , Fragrance .
Gradually fades skin discolorations such as:
- age spots
- liver spots
- dark areas that can occur while using oral contraceptives.
- If skin is sensitive, test on small area inside the elbow overnight before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply as a thin layer to affected area twice daily.
- Children 12 years of age: Ask a doctor before use.
- For external use only. Do not use on inflamed or broken skin. When using this product: mild irritation may occur. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen or protective clothing. Stop use and consult a doctor if: a gradual blue-black darkening of the skin occurs, if irritation becomes severeif no improvement is seen after 3 months. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Black & White Bleaching Cream w/ Hydroquinone is superb!
I never write product reviews... this may be my first. The reason I felt compelled to is because this product is superb. I have had acne issues for years. And the scarring takes forever to heal, so I got use to wearing cover-up constantly. And I have tried just about every medication and ointment under the sun (Proactive, RetinA, Differin, countless others). About a month ago, I went to Walgreens and decided to try new products as my Mary Kay had not yet come in. I bought the Black & White Bleaching Cream and Cetaphil Antibacterial Facial Bar Soap. With that combination, my skin has never looked better. I couldn't be happier. I'm almost out, and went to multiple Walgreens tonight to try to find your product. The last one I went to had it, but they were sold out!