Dulcolax women gentle laxative comfort coated tablets
For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. Easy-to-swallow, comfort coated Dulcolax Tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, yet strong enough for effective overnight relief. Trust Dulcolax Tablets to relieve constipation in 6 to 12 hours.
Bisacodyl USP 5mg.
Acacia, Ammonium Hydroxide, Calcium Carbonate, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue 2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Hypermellose, Iron Oxide Black, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Methylparaben, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Shellac, Silica, Simethicone, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate.
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product
- Do not chew or crush tablets
- It may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- Do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
Top use and ask if
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs o a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Right away.