Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
Source Naturals Complete essential fatty acids softgels - 30 ea
Omega-6 fatty acid used by most cells in the body to produce soothing PGE1 prostaglandins.
You Save: $5.20 (47.4%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Produce soothing PGE1 prostaglandins.
- Omega 3, 6, 9 EFA Complex.
- Cerebral development throughout the life cycle.
Source Naturals Complete essential fatty acids softgels
- Omega 3, 6 EFA Complex.
- Source Naturals Compete essential fatty acids is an excellent blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid that plays a significant role in cerebral development throughout the life cycle, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) is an omega-6 fatty acid used by most cells in the body to produce soothing PGE1 prostaglandins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Borage seed oil (non-GMO), fish oil (non-GMO), flax seed oil (non-GMO), gelatin, glycerin, and purified water, Contains fish and soy.
3 softgels daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb