Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Minerals >
- Essential Fatty Acids is an excellent blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- produce soothing PGE1 prostaglandins.
- Cerebral development throughout the life cycle.
Source Naturals Complete essential fatty acids softgels - 120 ea
Omega-3 fatty acid that plays a significant role in cerebral development
You Save: $13.90 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Source Naturals Complete essential fatty acids softgels
- Omega 3, 6 EFA Complex.
- Source Naturals compete essential fatty acids is an excellent blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid that plays a significant role in cerebral development throughout the life cycle, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) is an omega-6 fatty acid used by most cells in the body to produce soothing PGE1 prostaglandins.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, or wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Borage seed oil (non-GMO), fish oil (non-GMO), flax seed oil (non-GMO), gelatin, glycerin, and purified water, Contains fish and soy.
3 softgels daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb