Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Improve Immunity >
Source Naturals Colostrum 500 mg capsules - 30 ea
Contains many bioactive compounds not present in ordinary milk.
You Save: $5.01 (52.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Colostrum is a unique food supplement.
- Rich in a variety of biologically active proteins.
- Contains many bioactive compounds.
Source Naturals Colostrum 500 mg capsules
- Contains 30% Immunoglobulins (150 mg).
- Colostrum is a unique food supplement, rich in a variety of biologically active proteins.
- It is the first milk given to a newborn calf by its mother, and contains many bioactive compounds not present in ordinary milk.
- Colostrum is normally secreted only in the first 48 to 72 hours after birth.
- Source Naturals Colostrum is true, bovine colostrum (not cheese whey), collected within the first 12 hours of production.
- It is then standardized so that certain key proteins found in colostrum make up 30% of the finished product.
Free Of: Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone; yeast, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat; salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate. Contains milk/dairy.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or allergic to cow's milk, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb