Sorce Naturals Coenzymated B-6 25 mg sublingual tablets
- P-5'-P (Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate).
- Promotes a Healthy Nervous System.
- The benefits of coenzymated sublingual vitamins:
- In order for vitamins to be utilized by the body, they must first be converted into their active coenzyme forms.
- This Coenzymated sublingual B-6 goes directly into your bloodstream in its active form, ready to go to work immediately.
- This avoids the loss that may occur not only during digestion, but during the livers conversion process as well.
- Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate (PLP or P-5'-P) is the main metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B-6.
- It is primarily in the liver that P-5'-P is synthesized from pyridoxine, with the help of enzymes that require B-2, zinc and magnesium for their activity.
- P-5'-P is associated with numerous enzymes, many of which are involved in the conversion of amino acids into the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin.
- P-5'-P is also required for the synthesis of the hemoglobin molecule.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- One tablet daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, alternating the position of the tablet to avoid prolong contact with the same area.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb