Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
Source Naturals Coenzymated B-6 300 mg tablets - 30 ea
P-5?-P is also required for the synthesis of the hemoglobin molecule.
You Save: $8.71 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Converted into their active coenzyme forms.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Regulates homocysteine levels.
Sorce Naturals Coenzymated B-6 300 mg tablets
- In order for vitamins to be utilized by the body, they must first be converted into their active coenzyme forms.
- This Coenzymated B-6 goes directly into your bloodstream in its active form and ready to go to work immediately.
- Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate (PLP or P-5'-P) is the main metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B-6.
- It is primarily in the liver that P-5'-P is synthesized from pyridoxine, with the help of enzymes that require B-2, zinc and magnesium for their activity
- P-5'-P activates over 100 enzymes, many of which are involved in the conversion of amino acids into the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin.
- P-5'-P is also required for the synthesis of the hemoglobin molecule and plays an important role in regulating homocysteine levels.
Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- 1 tablet daily.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
f you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb