Sorce Naturals Coenzymated B-3 25 mg sublingual tablets
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Sublingual(NAD) is one of the two main metabolically active forms of vitamin B-3.
- The other is NAD phosphate.
- NAD is a prominent coenzyme in the brain, where it helps to generate the massive energy that the brain requires for its normal function.
- NAD is necessary for many stages of converting food into energy and in alcohol metabolism.
- In order for vitamins to be utilized by the body, they must first be converted into their active coenzyme forms.
- This sublingual Coenzymated sublingual B-3 goes directly into your bloodstream in its active form, ready to go to work immediately.
- This avoids the loss that may occur not only during digestion, but during the livers conversion process as well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 Tablet daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb