Coenzymated B-1, cocarboxylase sublingual tablets by Source Naturals
In order for vitamins to be utilized by the body, they must first be converted into their active coenzyme forms.
- Sublingual Coenzymated B-1 goes directly into your bloodstream in its active form, ready to go to work immediately.
- This avoids the loss that may occur not only during digestion, but during the livers conversion process as well.
- Thiamin diphosphate (TDP), also called thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP) or cocarboxylase, is the active, coenzyme form of vitamin B-1.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb