Source Naturals Coenzyme Q10 30 mg softgels with bioperine
Conezyme Q10 is essential to human life and is a crucial component in the primary energy production cycle. Research indicates that supplementation with this nutrient may support normal heart function, provide antioxidant protection and maintain the health of gums. Additionally, Bioperine (black pepper fruit extract) may enhance the absorption of CoQ10. An oil-based softgel is fat-soluble and may be more bioavailable than tablets or powder-filled capsules.
Other Ingredients: Rice bran oil, gelatin (capsule), glycerin, vitamin E, yellow beeswax, lecithin, annatto, and titanium dioxide.
- One capsule with water at the beginning of each meal (or open capsule and sprinkle over food).
- If the meal is very large or unusually high in fat or protein, a second capsule can be taken after eating.
- Do not sprinkle on hot food.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb