Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Homeopathic Remedies > Homeopathic Analgesics >
Calendula Caress herbal flower oil pump top by Flower Essence - 4 oz
A calming, quieting touch and should be used for all forms of irritation and inflammation.
You Save: $12.80 (39.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Herbal Flower Oil
- Calendula Caress
Calendula Caress herbal flower oil pump top by Flower Essence
Calendula Caress make it ideal for the delicate skin of infants and children, and as a beneficent balm for birthing and nursing mothers. Calendula is a remarkable restorer of the human flesh, with outstanding anti-inflammatory, vulnerary and disinfectant properties. Calendula Caress bestows a calming, quieting touch and should be used for all forms of irritation and inflammation. Compresses of Calendula can be applied to areas of internal inflammation, such as the digestive organs, or to parts of the body which are swollen, such as the lymphatic glands.
- Use for irritated or inflamed skin, and apply in compresses over slow-healing wounds or skin ulcers.
- Use for children or infants, or for any skin which is delicate and hypersensitive.
- Baths and massages with Calendula Caress bring a calming, receptive quality to the soul, especially to counteract irritable or argumentative situations.
- Use as a gentle harmonizer for the feminine: for the breasts of nursing mothers, as a balm for the birthing belly, and for calming and centering the moon cycle.
- Apply compresses over any part of the body which is swollen, especially areas of lymphatic drainage.
- Use throughout the year to maintain a vital connection to the life-force of Nature and to keep the skin alive and receptive.
A balm of "Mary's Gold" to soften the skin and soothe the soul. A gentle, nourishing massage or bath experience for persons of all ages. On a more subtle level, Calendula Caress helps bring us into a gentle and loving disposition of soul, showing us the path by which we can heal others with our own word and touch. Calendula was named by the Romans who observed that this plant blooms nearly every month of the calendar year. Through Calendula Caress we come to the very essence of the Seasons of the Soul journey that what lives in Nature as a creative, nurturing force can also live in our own hearts.
Olive oil with infusion of calendula flowers, natural vitamin E oil; essential oils of lavender, sandalwood, marjoram, chamomile and vanilla; calendula extract; flower essences of calendula, mariposa lily and star tulip.
A gentle, nurturing massage or bath experience for persons of all ages.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb